- Instructor: dfladmin
- Duration: 10 weeks
- 4 (5 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs (Ian’s® is our preferred brand)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 tbsp poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tbsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup onions, diced small
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients, except onions, in a small bowl and blend well. Sauté onions in a skillet with nonstick cooking spray then add to crumb mix. While mixing add water until thick.
- Evenly spread mixture over each chicken breast. Bake at 400° for about 20-30 minutes or until done.
APPROXIMATE NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING: 189.7 calories, 29.9 grams of protein, 8.4 grams of carbohydrates, 4.7 grams of fat, and 1.3 grams of dietary fiber.