Green deviled eggs! Hard boiled egg halves, stuffed with avocado! In place of mayo we’re packing these egg
halves with avocado. This is without question a protein-rich and healthy fat-filled snack! > Download Recipe
- 12 hardboiled eggs
- 2 medium avocados
- Sea Salt (optional)
- Paprika (optional)
- Boil 12 eggs and peel them*.
- When cooled, slice eggs in half long ways and scoop out the yolk. Discard yolk or save for a future recipe.
- Slice avocado in half. Discard the
- Scoop out avocado into a bowl and mash with a fork. Evenly divide mashed avocado among egg white halves and pack in the center.
- Sprinkle salt and paprika on top to taste. Serve.
PLACE eggs in saucepan large enough to hold them in single
layer. ADD cold water to cover eggs by 1 inch. HEAT over high heat just to boiling. REMOVE from burner. COVER pan. LET EGGS STAND in hot water about 12 minutes for
large eggs (9 minutes for medium eggs; 15 minutes for extra-large). DRAIN immediately and serve warm. OR, cool completely under cold running water or in bowl of ice
water, then REFRIGERATE.
APPROXIMATE NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING: 141 calories, 8.5 grams of protein, 6
grams of carbohydrates, 10 grams of fat, and 4 grams of fiber.