Hands down, the most fluffy and filling pancakes you’ll ever make!
- 2 tsp coconut flour, sifted (can sub for oat flour)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1-2 TBSP granulated sweetener of choice
- 2 egg whites
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup pumpkin (not filling)
- 1 TBSP-1/4 cup soy milk
- 1 TBSP butter
- 3 TBSP sugar free maple syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, protein powder and baking powder to avoid clumps. Add in the spices, sweetener and salt and mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg whites, with the vanilla extract. Add this to the dry mixture and stir until dough like consistency. Add in the pumpkin and slowly add the milk one tablespoon at a time until a thick batter is formed.
- Heat frying pan on low heat and spray with cooking oil. Once pan is extremely hot, pour ¼ cup servings of the batter and cover. Once bubbles appear and edges go brown, remove cover, flip the pancakes and cover again for approximately 1 minute. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Allow pancakes to cook slightly and top with butter and sugar free maple syrup.
Approximate Nutritional Analysis Per serving: 399 calories, 29 grams of protein, 39 grams of carbohydrates, 6 grams of fiber, and 16 grams of fat.